[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T VR Stream question

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:53:58 -0500

By no means should you power up the Stream before inserting the card.
Power it up only after you have inserted the card and always power it
off before removing a card. To format the card press the 7 key for the
menu and cycle through that until you reach format and then press the
# key. I have a 4 gb card I got from Ferguson Enterprises, the same
place I got the Stream, and they have even larger ones.