[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T VR Stream question

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:17:43 -0500

Hi Shelley:
Two 2gb cards for $26 is too much these days. There are several on-line sites selling 4, 8 16 and even 32gb cards I bought a 16gb from Amazon.com for $26, with shipping. Now the 32gb cards still tend to be pricey. Rember any card above a 2gb card must be a SDHC card and if you want a card reader you must get a reader that handles SDHC cards.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>