[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T VR Stream question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:53:48 -0500

I also have a VR Stream and love it, I use it mainly for NLS digital talking books and for other books. Love the thing though.

The speakers are good and the internal mic is good too.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Lillian Way" <sixseconds@xxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/11/28 18:33:46

Hi, I'm getting a victor stream for Christmas. I bought three four gig h.c. s.d. cards from my local best buy for it in advance. It never occurred to me to inquire if they are already formatted or if I might need to do that. Oh,
well, there is a tutorial this Monday night. Perhaps it will mention the
subject of formatting. If not, that'll be a good question for me to ask the
presenter.
Lillian Way
----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>