[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:49:01 -0500

My puppy raisers next puppy after Judson, was a little golden called
gerhardt.  Pronounced Gurr Heart.  They got it changed to Guy.

One of the ladies at the reunion, an older lady, had a dog called Bronson,
but the dog's name had changed.  Original name was "dickens" to her was a
bad name.  So she changed it.

A lady I know here in Revere, got a dog name Muffy, one of the names I would
change personally, smile, as I can only think of the Muffy from Rent, smile,
anyway, she changed it to Melody.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide