[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 07:13:32 -0500

I heard of one user who said when asked if her dog would bite, "on command."
That should send anybody up to no good on their way.
But I just usually say "I wouldn't want to know." Again, as Shelly said, it
depends on where you are and who asks.  You can tell if it is just an innocent
question or not which it usually is.  People who don't know much a bout dogs or
don't like them assume  they bite.  What really gets me is the parent who tells
their small child not to bother my dog because it will bite.  That I won't
tolerate, by saying such a  thing  the parent only  instills fear in that child.
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version