[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:12:14 -0500

Oh Poor puppy!  Shelly, I once went through this with Aspen.  I called a friend
over to look at the bag and she swore there was nothing wrong with it.
I finally convinced her that the food was bad and we took it back  to the
store.  Upon opening it the clerk about had a heart attack, it smelled so
strong.
We got a free bag of food.
Thankfully Aspen didn't get as sick as your baby did, because I was able to get
a small replacement earlier, but oh that is so awful when it happens.
The best to you,
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version