[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:45:56 -0500

I am very interested in having a guide dog, but I have five cats and one huge dog. I am not sure my other babies would be happy about receiving a new sibling. I don't mind the messes...that is what hubby and kiddo are for. *L*

I would actually enjoy more information on this topic. I know it is OT, but you guys can send it to me privately. My email addy is maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>