[bookshare-discuss] Re: O_T Liz H.'s Dog

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:55:40 -0500

Cansy was the only name in our class I didn't thrill about, we also had in the
class, Storm (Pilot's replacement, there was a dog switch), Sarge, Eli, Sparky,
Mustang and Mayo.
I called Cansy everything but at first, just couldn't get my mind wrapped
around that name.
When they told me her name I wasn't enthused, I just said "That's different."
They  said It  Fits her, and you know, it really does, I see that now.
She was named this because the folks that sponsored her raised the funds to do
so by collecting aluminum cans.
Thus the name Cansy.

Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version