[bookshare-discuss] Re: O T Help with spell checker in outlook

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 00:13:24 -0700

Hi, Amber. You can also set Outlook Express to spell check your mail each
time you send it. That's how I do it. You said you needed help with Outlook,
but then said you're using Outlook Express, so I'm not sure which program
you were asking about, but I'd imagine Outlook could probably be set to do
the same. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):