[bookshare-discuss] Re: Not here

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 08:34:43 -0400

   Ernie,
    I think what you received was an acknowledgement of your registration,
not the disability verification.  That will be a separate Email.  It can
sometimes take up to several weeks to hear back from NLS.  Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org