[bookshare-discuss] Re: Not here

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:01:26 -0500

Hi Olitta,
We all wish Bookshare could become international. It seems to be a matter of
getting all the governments to agree on copyright provisions and agree to
agree with each other about them. If Bookshare had a couple of people to
spare, maybe they could speed up the process, but there are really only 4
staff people and they're all overloaded already. But we all hope that
sometime, the sooner the better, Bookshare will become international. I have
a friend in Germany who would join the second it was possible.

If I couldn't use Bookshare, being on this list would be torture! <grin>
Kellie