[bookshare-discuss] No messages yet

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:50:24 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm still not receiving messages from this loving list. I received one
once, but haven't received any since then. I'm going to call Benetech tomorrow.

I think I've exhausted all my ideas with this situation and nothing I've
done has worked. When I try to unsubscribe so that I can resubscribe, it
tells me I'm not on this list, and when I try to subscribe again, it tells
me I'm already a member. lol. go figure. <grin>

I'm not going to give up, and I'm not going to get upset about it either.
<smile> I appreciate everyone's attemps to try and help me solve this
situation.

I will keep trying, and I will continue to enjoy and love BookShare and all
of you. <smile>

You are all loving!

Love,
Pat Ferguson