[bookshare-discuss] Re: (No In-Reply-To: <20050125193911.88134.qmail@web53207.mail.yahoo.com>

  • From: Rick Roderick <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:59:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi Cindy,

I'm not totally sure how those dashes are coming out, depending on who
does what.  However, dashes come out in three ways.  At times, they come
out as single hyphens-like this.  At other times, they come out as dashes
with spaces around them -- like this.  If they are done correctly, they
come out without spaces--like this.

Duxbury hasatendency to put in the spaces unless it is explicitly told not
to do so.

In braille, the print page number can be on the upper right.  However, for
Bookshare, I believe the upper left is preferrable.  I would put a p in
fromt of it, e.g. p12.

Rick Roderick,
Louisville, KY
richard@xxxxxxxxx