[bookshare-discuss] Next Meeting of the Science Fiction Club, August 14

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:59:23 -0400

Hello Listers,

It's a bit later than I intended, but I wanted to post to you all that the next meeting of the Science Fiction club will be held on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific in the Friends of Bookshare Community Room.

Because it's a long one this time, and many people are busy during the summer with conventions and whatever, we decided to hold over our book from last month, The Science Fiction Hall of Fame Volume 3, which members can obtain by going to the following link:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=51386

Since it's an anthology, you don't need to worry that you need to finish the entire book, or even start at the beginning and read the stories in order to the end.

Hope to see lots of people there.

Evan