[bookshare-discuss] Re: New list

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 07:26:15 -0500

HHi Janice,

Out of curiosity, where is your office and where is Peter's office?  I know
we get in touch with all of you through bookshare.org,, but it is just
interesting to know who hangs out at the Palo Alto office and who does not.
We know Chuck and Marissa are located at the main office.  On the internet
people could be located iin Timbuctoo.  <smile>>>>

It was good to have a message from you on the bookshare-discuss list.

Regards,

Sue S.
Member and validator