[bookshare-discuss] Re: New list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

Sue, I think maybe Janice meant virtually there rather
than physically there. I think Peter is located in
D.C. -- or maybe it was in New York. For that matter,
I'm not sure whether Janice is in Palo Alto or in D.C.
(or wherever) with Peter. That's the thing about the
internet. Jesse was still working with bookshare and
keeping in contact with us from Sweden.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com