[bookshare-discuss] Re: New list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:49:03 -0400

Ah, Is Gustavo at the CEC conference, I thought it would be about now, but
wasn't sure of the dates.

Good to know, and to put an email address to a name, one of these years I
will hitch hike my way to CSUN, smile, or perhaps fly, depending on funding,
smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council