[bookshare-discuss] Re: New Star Trek submitted

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:31:52 -0700

Enjoy.  I'm submitting another original-series novel shortly--soon as I
finish reading it--involving the Klingons and why the Klingons from the
original series and the Klingons from subsequent series and movies look
different.  A very good novel, and one that answers an often-wondered-about
Trek mystery.  It's called "In the Name of Honor" by Dayton Ward.  Should be
submitting it by Sunday.