[bookshare-discuss] Re: NFB Kernel books

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:24:44 -0400

Hi Tony,

Perhaps you are already signed up for the list, and mail is not being
forwarded because there is a flag set due to mail having been refused in
the past.  With the previous list server I ran into this situation because
at one time a friend sent me a MP3 file which maxed out my mailbox and
caused all subsequent messages to be refused.  If you went to the list's
web site you could tell if you were signed up, and if you are, you'll have
to get ahold of the list owner to remove the flag.  Don't do as I did and
remove yourself from the list if you are already signed up, because when I
did that I was never able to sign up again, and I didn't make it back onto
this list until they switched list servers.

HTH

Dave