[bookshare-discuss] NFB Kernel books

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:56:17 -0700

Hello.  I need the submitter of the plain text Kernel books to contact
me.  The scans are fine if they are scans, but I need to make sure that
they were not downloaded directly from the NFB site since that would
violate the bookshare.org policy.  The same submitter also submitted a book
in .kes format, so I know he has a scanning package.  I am wondering why
the Kernel books weren't submitted in a different format.  I don't want to
reject these, but they might have been obtained electronically instead of
scanned and I need to make sure.  Thanks and feel free to forward to the
volunteer list since freelists seems to hate me.