[bookshare-discuss] Re: My completist soul

  • From: Jesse Bollinger <jesseb83@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:10:02 -0400

I also like to know I can read every book in a series. Most times if a series is complete but all the books aren't there, I won't even begin to read it. I don't see the use if I can't find out the ending right away. For instance if they have book two or three of a trilogy and not the first, it's kind of pointliss. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx