[bookshare-discuss] Re: More Than 60 New Books Approved

  • From: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:02:14 -0500

Hi everybody.
I got a brand new computer and am just reconstituting my address book which I
am replying to Geralds message rather then starting a separate thred.
With my computer I got Kurzweil 10.5 and have been scanning likke mad.  I got
started Friday 21 and have scanned The truth about Hillary, Before the Dawn by
Curtis Wade, (this book traces the emergence of Modern Man in light of much new
genetic evidence) and am working on a book by David Horawitz.
How many valadators use Kurzweil? Would it be well to submit as *.kes files or
should I convert to *.rtf?
Thanks.
Duane Iverson.