[bookshare-discuss] Missing book?

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:38:43 -0500

Hi everyone,

I read in today's New York Times about the death of Richard Carlson, a
selfhelp author and psychologist.  I became curious about his books.  NLS
has five of them.

The original is Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.  I logged in and got to the
book.  However, even though I was indicated as logged in, I found neither
BRF or Daisy of the book.  I am wondering what happened.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.