[bookshare-discuss] Re: Missing Annotations

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:31:03 -0700

Absolutely!  I may gripe about the lack of annotation, and will continue to do
so, but I truly appreciate the increase in both quality and quanity of books
available.  When I remember the seventies, eighties and even the nineties, I am
amazed.
While I believe in competition, I think that it would be a very destructive
approach in this case.