[bookshare-discuss] Re: Missing Annotations

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:29:10 -0700

Of course, one must read a book to be able to write a synopsis.  I need to know
a little about a book before investing the time and effort to download and
unpack it.  The time may come when I have to download a pig-in-apoke, but there
are still a lot of good books out there that let me know before reading.  I may
miss some really good books" this way, but I'm avoiding some really bad ones,
too.  I don't mean bad as to the quality of the book, but bad as to whether I'd
like, or even could stand them.