[bookshare-discuss] Re: Making your pointRE: Re: debbie McComber

  • From: "Ana Jacob" <anajacob2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:55:42 -0500

I could not have said any of that better myself.  I'm pretty sure we're on the
same page on all this.  I agree with your point about Danielle Steel, also,
honestly, I find her books to be just too predictable, I guess would be a good
word for it.  Perhaps I shouldn't comment, since I've only read 3, maybe 4 of
her books, but for the most part they weren't all that different.  The general
mood and stile of the stories seem to follow the same pattern.  Perhaps not all
her books are like that, but frankly, I'm not a big fan of that type of
romance.  I'm not trying to offend anyone who does like her books.  I know
she's quite popular, each to his or her own, these are just my feelings on it.
I haven't read Debbie Macomber so can't comment there.
Ana Jacob
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. Psalm 37:3-5