[bookshare-discuss] Re: Make Way For Ducklings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:42:37 -0800 (PST)

Since I spent the early years of my childhood in
Boston  and many times went to the Boston Public
Garden and rode on the swan boats (for those of you
who don't know, they were the kind one pedalled, i.e.,
one's parents did -- smile --and had a wide bench so a
family could sit together), this was one of the first
books I ever had -- probably when it was first
published (smile). The picture of mother duckling
leading her little ducks in a row toward water remains
in my mind to this day. (smile).

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250