[bookshare-discuss] Re: Looking for a Book: U.C.C. hymnal

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:46:46 -0800 (PST)

It is a lot of money. One would think that perhaps the
synod itself could make copies available to smaller
churches--Or some company could donate either the
money or the hymnal and deduct it as a charitable
expense.

Anyway, good luck.

Oh--Apparently it's looseleaf, and someone, before the
service, goes through it and puts the pages that will
be used in the service in the pew or something. It's
an interesting article.

Cindy