[bookshare-discuss] Leaving for a couple of weeks.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:50:41 -0500

Hi all.

I don't know when I'll be able to write in again for sure, but I'm leaving for a couple of weeks to go and do some evaluation work to get ready for school next semester so I'll be gone for the next couple of weeks. I'm not sure if I'll get to come home on the weekends, but hopefully I will. I'll fill everyone in when I get back on how things go. I'm taking my Braille Note so I'm going to try and write something while I'm there and I can post it when I get back, if anyone would want to see it. It's late now and my ride's coming around 6:30 in the morning so I'm about to go on to bed, but I just wanted to let everyone know what's been going on here on my end. Until next time, whenever that happens to be, everyone keep up with scanning and validating, and I'll be back either next weekend or in a couple of weeks.

MissWings