[bookshare-discuss] Re: Latest books

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:54:09 -0400

A book with a lot of missing words is an automatic toss-out for me. When I
read, it doesn't really matter what I'm reading. I shouldn't have to guess
at a lot of words. The occasional missing word I can deal with, but not
frequent ones. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM

From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am disappointed to see in it seems the last couple weeks of new books that
have a lot of the Louis LaMour books that most of them, are only rated good.
I love his writing.  I wonder why, it seems to be a kind of pattern that the
majority of them are only given a good rating; I wonder if it is because
there are pictures or some other   [....]