[bookshare-discuss] Re: Kurzweil Tips

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:07:30 -0500

Epson will work but if you can afford a little higher price scanner, the opticbook 3600 is the best a lot of us are finding. Does anyone have the address for the website, think it's Jake's where there are a lot of suggestions on scanning.

For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Ingram" <Ron.Ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>