[bookshare-discuss] Re: Kelby's Books

  • From: estin <estin@xxxxxxx >
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:14:10 -0500

She's right

----- Original Message -----
From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:17:08 -0400
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Kelby's Books

Hmm. I think we need to get Kelby a scanner and copy of
Kurzweil.
(smile) Seriously, Kelby, have you considered learning to scan?
You have
a curious personality and a quick mind, both of which could
support you
in learning to scan if you have the interest and physical
ability.  You
have a wonderfully varied list of books you'd like to read.
Being able
to scan would mean getting access to some of these books more
quickly.

Monica Willyard