[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just An Observation

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 01:11:09 -0400

Hi, Sue.

I'm wondering if the "Quality" of these books with the error of no spaces
between words, are these "Publisher Quality" books?  I think I read on this
list a while back that this error sometimes happens with books that say that.
If it's really an issue, if it conflicts with your ability to enjoy the book,
put in a "Quality Report" on each book this happens in, and the book will be
re-done.  That's my understanding, anyway.

And "Welcome!"

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx