[bookshare-discuss] Joke books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 22:55:15 -0500

If I scanned and submitted joke books without editing them would people take
on the task of editing them?

I am asking as I have about ten or so sitting here and wondering when and
where I might get the time to edit them, smile, or Prevalidate" them.
Anyone who has done my unedited stuff it is usually pretty good to begin
with.

Anyway I have.

The Really Big Book of Jokes over 56,000 jokes and stories
The Book of Jewish Jokes
The World's Biggest book of Church Jokes
Noah's Ark Animal Jokes
Amazing Dinosaur Jokes
Murphy Comes to Church
Jokes for Married Couples
A Sponge Bob Square Pants Joke Book

Also have M.A.S.H. Goes to London scanned but not edited.
And may be able to dig up more.

Picked up some humorous stuff at the book sale tonight.  so we shall see
what I get done.

But if anyone is interested in the above I can scan and submit in .rtf if
they wish.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council