[bookshare-discuss] Re: Jamie's math scan

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

The book was a private scan request from a Bookshare member but it is a really
neat book. E., I think I will go ahead and write out the squared instead of
using ^ then and do the divided by instead of / since I have already done the
first dozen pages that way.

  I don't expect to have this book done for a couple of weeks but I'm hoping my
son will be interested in the book since it is so practical and they seem to be
doing a lot of these same concepts in his 4th grade math class.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Divided in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!