[bookshare-discuss] JULY 10 book in English added to the collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

The only books in English added to the collection on
Monday, July 10, are two by Jane Austen?Mansfield Park
and Lady Susan. Both are rated Excellent; are in
public domain and so available to anyone; and are
available in BRF DAISY TEXT HTML.

Neither had a synopsis given. I've never read-or even
heard of before, Lady Susan, but Jane Austen is one of
my favorite authors. I love her stories and
particularly her satire.

Descriptions of the two books by readers can be found
on Amazon.com
The tiny URL for Mansfield Park  is
http://tinyurl.com/g2f9f
The tiny URL for Lady Susan is