[bookshare-discuss] Re: Is anyone scanning ...

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:39:33 -0600

It's already in the collection so you actually can read it right now.  grin.

Here's the direct link:

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=49719

Judy s.

John J. Boyer wrote:
Is anyone scanning or planning to scan "Christ the Lord: The Road to Cana"? It was reviewed in the new York Times last week, so maybe Bookshare will scan it in house. I have some other projects to finish, so it might be a while before I could do it. But I would like to read it NOW!
John