[bookshare-discuss] Introduction and question about the bookshare forum

  • From: "Ana Jacob" <anajacob2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 13:48:05 -0500

Hi everyone,

I've just joined this list so wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I've been
a bookshare member almost a year now.  I'm signed up as a volunteer but haven't
done much volunteering yet, but I couldn't live without bookshare, so thank you
to all you volunteers out there for helping to expand the collection.
I've only recently found my way to the bookshare forum, I'm glad they added
that, but either I'm doing something wrong or there's something not working
right on my end.  I've tried voting for different ideas, but it still tells me
I have 10 votes left.  How does that work, and what happens when you run out of
votes? I know there's a link for that question but nothing happens when I click
it.  Also, I tried submitting an idea of my own and apparently nothing happened
there either.  Could someone give me a rundown of how all that is supposed to
work?
Thank you,
Ana Jacob
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. Psalm 37:3-5