[bookshare-discuss] Interview with the Vampire

  • From: "Vapour Wiseblood" <vapour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:22:27 -0700

Hi,
I think it was Kelby who requested a rescan of Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice. My wife has a copy that I can scan, but I didn't know if Kelby had already started. I don't want to start scanning something that somebody else is already handling.

-Vapour

Vapour Wiseblood: Musician, writer, warrior-priest.