[bookshare-discuss] Re: Improving Writing

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 01:13:42 -0400

I think I'd like to see something with some good information about
citations, writing good bibliographies, and the like.    You know, like APA,
MLA, Chicago, QRS, I dunno, but you guys know the type I'm talking about,
right?  I had the Saint Martin's handbook scanned once, but it was only a
partial scan and now long-since deleted somewhere.  Anyway, that may or may
not be the best book, but I know that I am always searching for good info on
doing correctly formatted citations for papers.

Also, maybe some books on creative writing for kids may be an interesting
addition to the collection.

Just some thoughts,
Allison