[bookshare-discuss] I'm still not receiving messages from this list

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare-Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 10:41:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank you all for writing to me privately and attempting to help
me. All this is so very much appreciated more than you will ever know.

I'm still not receiving messages yet, but I got a few more things I'm going
to try.

Just some things I'm going to mention. My spam filter is set to high, and
as much as I hate to, I guess I'll have to lower it a notch. I had our
provider "white list" the address of

bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure what the problem, but so far, it hasn't helpped. It might be
on Freelists end. I tried to re-subscribe, and it told me I was already
subscribed.

I can't wait to tell you all about the books I've downloaded and read from
the loving Bookshare.

I'm not giving up. I miss all of you!

Love,
Pat Ferguson