[bookshare-discuss] Re: I'm now a member again and now a few questions

  • From: "Alan Lemly" <walemly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:41:17 -0500

Lelia, yes, you can play the Bookshare mp3 book files on the NLS player.
Currently, the Bookshare DAISY mp3 books have a problem so you need to put
just the mp3 book files in the audio+podcasts folder of your NLS player
flash drive or cartridge if you have other talking books on the same media.
When they get the DAISY mp3 books corrected, you will not need to put them
in the audio+podcasts folder when listening to them on the NLS player.

While the DAISY mp3 books have problems, you should put just the mp3 files
in either the $VROtherBooks or $VRPodcasts folders on your SD card for
listening to them on the Stream. After the DAISY mp3 problem is corrected,
you should put them in the $VRDTB folder on the Stream's SD card.

Alan Lemly