[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think Roger was answering me. Mostly.

  • From: roger.loran.bailey@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:55:51 -0400

First, I did find one of those messages from myself that I thought had
not posted in my gmail archives, so after I get through all the
overnight email that was waiting for me I am going to try an
experiment to find out exactly how these emails are being received in
my gmail account.

Second, I have no idea how you got the impression that I would
consider commentary on Christianity and the bible as nonfiction and
consider such commentary on Wicca to be fiction. I regard all religion
as equal, equally wrong, but still equal.