[bookshare-discuss] Re: I think Roger was answering me. Mostly.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:29:47 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, Lana. We've discussed the topic to its end. smile

But at last we're back to putting discussions not to do with the technicalities
of volunteering for bookshare on the bookshare list and not on the volunteer
list, where imo they belong. When people were saying that wasn't what this list
was for OT subjects went back to being posted on the volunteer list.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/