[bookshare-discuss] I Am Scanning A Wish List Book

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 23:57:12 -0400

Hi. I just got a print copy of a book I'd put on the wish list awhile back. The title of the book is Crime And Clutter (A Friday Afternoon Club Mystery) by Cyndy Salzmann. I will start scanning it this weekend. I'm going to work slowly, only scanning during my scheduled periods where I have to sit up to cough. I'm guessing it will be a week before I actually can submit the book. Jamie or Cindy, will you please mark that the book is being scanned on the wish list you ladies publish for us? Thanks.

Monica Willyard