[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html book?

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 14:11:52 -0700

Rose,

You are doing good with all of this. You could always take classes in which you are interested whether they make for a degree or not, just as something to do. You have accomplished a great deal in your work as a medical transcriptionist, a profession which does not get the credit for being intelligent for its workers.

I hope all of this stuff with your new software works out well for you. That experience, I know, from a friend, is miserable and quite a worry for those of us using computers for our work. Perhaps, it will be a MS-Word based program in which you can still function. Our Queen of the Valley Hospital here in Napa now uses the regular PC computer and a slightly lighter version of MS-Word. They can also look up patient information which can automatically be placed into their reports. Try not to worry too much and just see what turns up. There is always the option of your typing on what you can use and uploading files into their system. It sounds as if you have enough seniority and have worked there long enough that they will work harder to help you find a way.

I wish you the best with al of this and congratulate you for your hard work.

Dianne and Primrose
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>