[bookshare-discuss] Re: Html

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:04:35 -0500

Hi Cindy,

For the copyrighted books, you can get them usually in either Daisy or Brf.
If you get them in the Daisy format, the unpack utility provides an option to create an Html file as well as the usual Xml file that is part of the Daisy format. If the books are in the Public Domain, Bookshare adds Txt and Html options for downloading as well.

Dave

At 06:54 PM 3/19/2007, you wrote:
I think that answers the question I was going to ask.
I see taht books are only downloadable in Dasy and
BRF, so I was going to ask how you downloaded books in
html. Were you downloading in Daisy without realizing
it, or is there a choice I don't see on the list of
new books, or have you been taking only books in
public domain?

Just curious

Cindy