[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of Time 3

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:16:47 -0800 (PST)

I've stayed out of this thread because I thought you
all were talking about books available at NLS, but
recently I've become confused by talk of simple
search. Are you still talking about books available
from NLS or about finding books in bookshare?  Just
curious, because I always use Advanced Search on
Bookshare and find books very quickly, including New
Spring available in both Daisy and BRF.

Sorry if I'm butting in and talking out of turn.

Cindy