[bookshare-discuss] Re: Horror Book Club To Be Launched October 9, 2007

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:43:22 -0700

I thought I'd never read Stephen King, then I read Fire Starter by him and
was hooked on the book and since then I have actually enjoyed his books,
even though horror isn't usually my cup of tea either.  Well maybe it is
sort of since I enjoy mysteries.  If you don't read  his horror you may
still enjoy the book he wrote about writing, I don't have the exact title
handy but it was published in about 2000 and in it he gives sort of an
autobiography and his thoughts on good writing as well as how he comes up
with some of his story lines.  It was an interesting read.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx