[bookshare-discuss] Hooked on Books meets tomorrow

  • From: "Bonnie Blose" <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:12:30 -0500

Tomorrow at 11 A.M. Pacific, noon, Mountain, 1 P.M. Central and 2 P.M. Eastern
time, I will continue reading Digging To America, a novel  by Anne Tyler In the
Friends of Bookshare In Between The Bookends Room for Hooked On Books which
meets the same time twice a week on Tuesday and Friday.
If coming to the live reading is not an option that works for you.  you can
download a copy of the book from bookshare  or from your branch of the National
Library service.

If you would enjoy coming to the reading as I do it, come at the same time on
both Tuesday and Friday to the following link below.

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

I  would love to share the reading of this book with you and hope to see you
there.